Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Find Books & ebooks with Voyager
Find books in the UH West Oʻahu Library NOW using the widget below! Besides books, you will also find ebooks, print journals, DVDs and VHS tapes. To search for books in the other campus libraries, click on ALL UH LIBRARIES first and then type in your keywords.
If the UHWOLibrary does not own the title you need, consider requesting the item via Voyager from another UH library (KCC, HCC, Mānoa, Hilo, etc.). Simply search Voyager and click on the "Get This Item" link of the item you want. Please note that the Hawaiian and Pacific collections at Mānoa each have their own policies regarding loans and they need to be processed by the UHWO Library.
Search the UHWO Library Catalog:
Books at the UHWO Library
Find books at the UHWO Library or other UH systems libraries using OneSearch or Voyager. Some subject searches may be:
- If you are looking for resources about a specific island or region, try typing in that name + adjective. For example, "Samoa - History."
- Hawaiʻi and Pacific information can be hard to find when searching for a specific, narrow topic. You might need to use chapters or sections from other books to find what you're looking for or check the bibliographies of other books and articles.
- Found a book that's located at another UH library? Use our Intra-system Loan service to request it.*
- Need help finding something? We're happy to help! Come see us at the Reference Desk or e-mail us at uhwolib(at)hawaii(dot)edu.
* Book requests for items in the Hawaiian and Pacific Collection at UH Mānoa are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and may be rejected depending on availability.
Sample books from the UHWO Library:
Find eBooks ONLY
Use the ebrary database to access over 60,000 ebooks.
Access ebooks ONLY by clicking on this link. ebrary is a research database that provides instant access to over 60,000 ebooks covering a wide variety of topics.
Note About ebrary: ebooks on ebrary are cataloged and linked in Voyager and can usually can be accessed directly from there. However, if you have having issues connecting, try searching directly from ebrary itself (8/28/12).